An Elephantine THANKS to VIK TORY ARCH (http://viktoryarch.wordpress.com/). Whether I merit this nomination? Have you rationalized aptly by nominating me? I hold no answer to either. I come up myself, I mean my works, still bleak compared to the brilliant works of my fellow bloggers. But a little butterfly flutters its wings of pride in my heart on picking up this nomination. I once again admit your benignity, Vik Tory Arch.
Coming to my story……
Unbelievable! But I will recount a believable story here. Yesterday, I was fagged and devoid of motivation. I was contending to grab a propelling cup. As I was arbitrarily going through others’ works on WordPress, I came across an array of awards nicely basking in glory on one blog page. The first in line was the Liebster Award. My mind did not play any record on this then. But the moment I rested my body against the soft surface of my bed, I started dreaming about this with my eyes open. I am a passionate dreamer in real life. Recently, I learn from my blogger friend Fre’de’ric that my name rêva means “dreamt” in French. (Thanks Fre’de’ric for letting me know). I have no count how many hours it went on dreaming but when I get up this morning, I see this-“ I would like to kindly nominate you for a Liebster Blog Award. I enjoy your work. Thank you for the inspiration.Find link here:http://viktoryarch.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/liebster-award-finds-a-way-here/ Best wishes.”
I am still unsure. I don’t know whether I am writing this in real or I am still stuck in my daily ritual of dreaming……..
Vik Tory Arch’s questions for me, with my answers:
- What do you say when you see yourself in the mirror for the first time in the morning? I say “Love you Lovable” and bless myself for having an opportunity to see myself in the mirror one more morning.
- Your favorite color? Grey (gray).
- Three random facts about you? I have lived my entire life dreaming. I harbor no prejudice. I love being honest.
- What inspires you the most? Nature at its best. And of course, all the inspiring works of others.
- Do you have a writer’s block or have too much information and afraid that you might miss some? (for the writers) At times, I am stuffed with so much info that I go on missing some or the other important chunks.
- One word describing you? Empathic.
- What have you reach this year? I have reached hundreds of wonderful and inspiring people on WordPress this year.
- Your major goals for your blog? To associate with millions of awesome blogs through my blog. To create a unique niche for my blog.
- Cats, dogs, or books? Books and only books!
- The latest shocking news for you? Being nominated for Liebster Award by you (Vik Tory Arch).
- What is your golden lining? You are born original so do not die a copy.
For a moment, I will retort to real job and extend the Act of kindness, which Vik Tory Arch has done for me. Firstly, if you have been nominated for ‘Liebster Award’ and accept it, you are required to follow few rules.
- Write a wonderful blog post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the lovely person who nominated you. And that is ME.
- Post a link to the person’s blog who nominated you on your blog. (It means, Being Eternal’s link- https://stringsofsoulfulness.wordpress.com/)
- Answer all the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you. (The questions I have put for you to answer)
- Nominate 11 deserving blogs, who have a follower count of less than 500-1000. (You can also nominate who has already received this award. I mean, you can nominate me once again. He He 🙂 )
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List out all the rules in your blog post. (Do not simple copy paste from here. Put some effort at least on being nominated for the award. 🙂 )
- Do not forget to inform the nominees. You can do this by commenting on their blog post. Most importantly, give a link for them to your post.
Now, the time for announcing 11 great bloggers, I have come across my blogging journey.
My 11 questions to you:
- How do you define your SELF?
- What inspires you in life?
- What is your most desired dream?
- Are you a private person or social or selectively social?
- What is that you dislike in others?
- How satisfied are you with your life?
- When was the last time you encouraged someone?
- What makes you go crazy?
- What makes you trust someone?
- What is that something which you cannot live without?
- How do you feel when someone nominates you for any award?
I did my bit of encouraging you and request you to do your best. All the best!