Thank you so much Emily! http://lightthelie.wordpress.com/ for the nomination and re-nomination. Feeling on cloud nine- cherishing my nomination for Dragon’s Loyalty Award and re-nomination for Liebster Blog Award.
You have been supporting me with your beautiful comments, opinions, lovely shares, kind words and your loyalty. You were always more than a fellow blogger to me, listening patiently to my restlessness. You have always honored my ramblings and I appreciate it pretty much. I just cannot express how glad I feel witnessing your generosity.
A note to nominees: There are two different awards with different set of rules. Kindly check the rules for each.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award: On being nominated for this, you just need to thank the person who nominated you linking their blog in your post. And the link is https://stringsofsoulfulness.wordpress.com/ State seven random facts about yourself. Nominate other bloggers and let them know you nominated them. Simple!
Here goes my seven facts– I eat no chocolates now; enjoy walking silently in the rain; love talking to pulseless things; beg for lullabies at this age; born with a husky voice; sponsored a random child in Bolivia, take pride in my little achievements.
LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD:
Emily’s questions to me (with my answers)
- Why do you blog? I feel ventilated, blogging.
- When do you feel the most alive? When I be just myself.
- What is the nicest thing someone has done for you? Encouragement, the way you do.
- What memory is your favorite? When I won the “Citizen Journalist” Asia Award.
- Are you a cat or dog person? Or neither? Neither. I like being REVA.
- Where is the place you wish to go the most? My dreams.
- Do you have a favorite tradition? Laughing- my religion, my tradition, my ritual.
- Who is the person you look up to the most and why? My Mother. When life has given me lemons, she has made a lemonade for me.
- What brings you the most peace? My mother’s healing touch.
- What is your biggest hope? Hoping well all my life is my biggest hope.
- What is your least favorite chore? Eating J
If you are nominated for ‘Liebster Award’ and accept it, you are required to follow few rules.
- Write a wonderful blog post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the lovely person who nominated you. And that is ME.
- Post a link to the person’s blog who nominated you on your blog. (It means, (Reva) Being Eternal’s link- https://stringsofsoulfulness.wordpress.com/)
- Answer all the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you. (The questions I have put for you to answer)
- Nominate 11 deserving blogs, who have a follower count of less than 500-1000.
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List out all the rules in your blog post.
- Do not forget to inform the nominees. You can do this by commenting on their blog post. Most importantly, give a link for them to your post.
Nominees for Liebster Blog Award:
My 11 Questions for you:
- How do you define your SELF?
- What inspires you in life?
- What is your most desired dream?
- Are you a private person or social or selectively social?
- What is that you dislike in others?
- How satisfied are you with your life?
- When was the last time you encouraged someone?
- What makes you go crazy?
- What makes you trust someone?
- What is that something which you cannot live without?
- How do you feel when someone nominates you for any award?
Kindly do not re-nominate me. Let that opportunity be given to one more deserving blog. Enjoy motivating….enjoy nominating.